Monday, January 30, 2017

Bestie's Birthday Dinner !

This Sunday, I got together with my girlfriends to celebrate one of my best friends birthday. We met up Cha Cha's Latin Kitchen in Brea, CA . I've been to this restaurant before and the ambiance and atmosphere is always really enjoyable. The food is Mexican cuisine and their drinks are amazingly good! 



The Birthday Girl, Sofie! 


I def recommend their Mexican lemonade!!! 







My outfit was casual but yet still stylish and comfortable. I seriously can't stop wearing my leather jacket. Ladies, it was a splurge but I love the fact that it was an investment piece. This is a staple that must be in your closet. You will get great use of it through out the years. 


Outfit Details: 
Leather Jacket from Blank NYC  
Long Sleeve Blouse from Lime N Chili
Jeans from En Jeans Denim, LA Based Denim
Heels from X2B Shoes 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...