Friday, January 6, 2017

Underdog lip-stain brand: Sephora Collection

First beauty post of the year and let me tell you this is a good one. So Sephora Collection isn't well known that much, only the people that shop at Sephora know that Sephora has their own makeup line. Well they just came out with new additional lipstain colors and I have to tell you, they are really good quality, super long lasting and let me not forget they are $14 each, compared to $20-25 from other brands. 

I already own several shades and added a couple more to my collection, not like I don't have enough, but lipsticks are like shoes, you can never have enough. 

Here is what I have and I was also able to swatch the lipsticks. 



From Bottom to Top: Shades are in numbers 
#7, #14, #24 (new to collection), #4, #13 #23 (new to collection), #3 &  #1(Always Red- which is the perfect shade of red in my opinion). 

You can find the new collection here

Till next time...................Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...