Thursday, January 19, 2017

Too Faced Event at Work!

This past Saturday we had the honor to host a Too Faced Event at work. This was the launch of the new Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye shadow Palette. I love it when we have brand partnered events because we get to meet new people, and this time it was the Too Faced Pro Squad. They are an amazing group of girls, so inspiring and really down to earth. 

They brought pops and goodies for us  and clients to try. It was also a chance for clients to get see the new products and get mini-makeovers using the new products. 


Has anyone tried the peach palette? I was able to get it this time around and I can't stop using it.


Too peachy, seriously!! 

Until next time............................ Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...