Monday, January 9, 2017

Mommy/Daughter Disneyland Dates!

Who doesn't love last minute spontaneous trips?! And what better location than to the Happiest Place on Earth. That's just where my daughter and I went last night. 

I arrived home from and early shift and decided to go to Disneyland. We changed and left so quickly to the parks. We ended up meeting with another coworker of mine and it was seriously a really quick Sunday night event.  







Follow me on Snapchat: #guadafromsephora :-)



The parks of course were so crowded, but hey it's Disneyland. Who cares?! Went on a couple rides, saw the parade and listened to a group sing by the Pier at Disney's California Adventure. Just making memories with daughter and friends. 

Hope you enjoy the pictures!!

Until next time................. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...