Wednesday, January 11, 2017

So Peachy!!

As if I don't have enough makeup palettes, I just added this little beauty to my collection. I was able to get my hands on the Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette from Too Faced. 




I haven't stopped wearing it ever since I bought it. This palette has 18 eye shadows ranging from peachy shades, bronzes and a pop of purple, the shades are matte and of course shimmer. This is the perfect palette all year long! I also heard it smells like peach and taste peachy too (that I haven't tried). 


This was definitely one hot item I had to get my hands on. 


Until next time.....................Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...