Friday, January 20, 2017

Schwarzkopf Goodies

This week I received these goodies from Schwarzkopf. I was lucky enough to receive their Biotin Volume Magic Volume Powder, Essence Ultime Omega Repair and some samples of their Omega Repair Shampoo and Conditioner. 


I'm excited to try these products out and give you guys a review. I do suffer from damaged hair so I have high regards on this product. Haven't found a product to really work on my hair. 


I used this product this morning and let me tell you, once I applied it on my hair I felt it sucked up all the oil I had on my scalp. Felt the volume right away. 


Let me know what types of hair products you guys use and maybe I can try them out as well. 

Until next time................. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...