Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Inspired Outfit: Kourtney Kardashian Style Edition

As you all know I post #OOTD on my Instagram page. If you don't follow me, why not?! Here is the link to my page @fellowfashionista

Well, I'm always trying to get #OOTD inspirations and I came across a picture of Kourtney Kardashian outfit online and I was so inspired to recreate the look. I had similar pieces in my closet and said why not. 



.................and topped it off with my new leather jacket from @blanknyc. I'm so in love and can't stop wearing it. I bought it at Nordstrom in the clearance aisle and let me tell you, it was definitely a steal!!! 


Until next time.....................Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...