Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Planning Birthday #OOTD

With my birthday coming up in March, I'm already planning where to go and what to wear. This is by far the most important thing on my mind because I love birthdays!!!  I can't help it. Always trying to stay ahead of the game. 

I'v been looking for outfit inspirations on some blogs, Instagram, Pinterest and of course online stores. I came across this online store and they seem to have more of my style in clothing which is StyleWe.


I have seen a lot of jumpsuits and Kimonos in a lot of #OOTD. My style has evolved throughout the years and I have always wanted to wear a jumpsuit and this year, I might just have to bite the bullet and go for it. I have a new motto for this year and it is "New Year, New Me". So cliche right, but I am determined to really follow this motto all throughout 2017.

Here are some of my fave pieces that I will be getting to make this dream outfit possible. 


This v-neck 3/4 lenght black kimono is one of my favorites. I like the fact that it has a belt around the waist to cinch and make it look fitted. I can also pair it with some black skinny jeans and some nude or black pumps. 


This two-piece velvet jumpsuit is giving me life. I love the color and the fabric. Also, it looks really comfortable and so sophisticated. I love it!! 



With that said, I need your help. What should I wear? Any input? 
Help me decided! 

Until next time......... Xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...