Friday, January 27, 2017

Fit for Fridays

Fridays at the office are always considered casual Fridays and after a busy week everyone's ready to hit happy hour once the clock strikes 5 pm?! Am I right?????

I created a casual yet appropriate stylish outfit for the office that can be converted into happy hour attire as well.

Take look...


Fit for Fridays



It seems odd that it's Menswear but trust me, this style is in right now. The loose fitting shirts with some jeans and booties for the office and all you need at night is a necklace with some different shoes and you are good to go!

Here are some finds I found... 


Casual Button up from T.M. Lewin Jermyn St. London
Navy Gingham Slim Fit Shirt from T.M. Lewin Jermyn St. London
Another option would be wearing a slim fit shirt. These type of shirts are going to make you look more cleaner and not so loose fitting. Just in case you still want to show off those curves. 

Do you guys like the idea? I love it and I will post pictures on my Instagram page of the outfit I create for this "Fit for Fridays" post so make sure you follow me!! 

Till next time.................... Xoxo 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...