Saturday, July 21, 2018

Blowouts and Babes!


I had the pleasure of attending a blowout event hosted by Gold and Braid, Olaplex, Living Proof and of course SoCal Blogger Babes. It was my first ever blowout and let me tell you the experience was so relaxing and amazing. The event was held at Gold and Braid, a full service beauty salon in Mission Viejo, CA. 



My hairstylist went above and beyond going through the process. She introduced me to the products and gave me a why & how she used  the products. She applied their treatment, Olaplex Hair Perfector #3 on my hair and massaged through the scalp and strands and left for 3-5 minutes and rinsed it off. She then washed my hair with Olaplex #5 Bond Maintenance Shampoo and Olaplex #4 Bond Maintenance Conditioner. The scent on these products was so powerful and delicious. It reminded you of a spa treatment and that's exactly how I felt. I was definitely getting pampered. All of Olaplex products are meant to repair and restore damage hair. After, it was time to blow dry my hair. She applied a small amount of Living Proof's Restore Smooth Blowout Concentrate and waved it around my strands. 

Before: 

After:
She used the round brush and left soft waves 

My gorgeous Hair Stylist, you can follow her on Instagram @Jescutshair

I was also interviewed by Olaplex en Espanol. This was my very first interview and I was so nervous but I think I did pretty good. JCarlos from Olaplex was so friendly and guided me throughout the interview. 


Overall the experience was amazing. I'm feeling so lucky and blessed to have attended this event and leave with a goodie bag of these items to use at home. 



Thank you @SoCalbloggerbabes, @GoldandBraid, @Olaplex and @LivingproofInc for hosting such an awesome event!!!

Until next time....... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...