Saturday, July 7, 2018

Tropical Vibes

Hey guys! 

What I wore yesterday to celebrate my cousin's birthday was a total success! These tropical print pants from Shein are so comfy and the print was so fun to wear. I paired them with this beige blouse from Forever 21 and some tan heels. I love how I was able to make a bold statement with the pants only and the fit was super comfortable. 



It was such a fun night with live banda, food and drinks and Air Condition. For those that don't live in California, we are going through a heat wave this weekend and it's going over 110 degrees, it's scorching hot but overall we are surviving! 

Don't forget to check out my Instagram for more pictures. 

Until next time........ Xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...