Sunday, July 15, 2018

Celebrating our 15 yr Wedding Anniversary!

On Friday night my husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary. This year marks 15 years of marriage. It's so crazy to just say it out loud. I'm unbelievably grateful for all these years of marriage. Trust me, it's not easy but we strive to make this marriage work with lots of love, communication, and patience. We were so young when we vowed to one another and now 15 years later.... Three kids, two dogs, here we are celebrating. 
Cheers to that!!

We decided to celebrate by planning a date night and have dinner at Orange County Mining Co. It was our first time and we were so excited. I've heard the view was going to be amazing and definitely was. 


His and hers while we waited for our table. 


We had this nice surprise waiting for us at our table.



Our dinner: 







What I wore: 
Black and Gold stripped dress from Veronica M. 
Heels from Payless Shoe Source 


 
Overall the night was amazing!!! 


Until next time.......... Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...