Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Trying out a new skincare product from Neogen Dermalogy

Hi guys, 

I'm sharing with you a new product I'm trying out on my skin. This has been on my wishlist for a while and was finally able to get it. It's this Neogen Dermatology Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling in Lemon (they have the Green Tea option as well for soothing the skin). These peels are a manual exfoliator to give you a visibly clear, smoother and brighter skin. You can get them at your local Sephora in-store or online and are only $27.00 USD. 


How to use: 
  1. I washed my face using Boscia purifying cleansing gel
  2. Slipped my fingers into the sleeve of the peel and in circular motions exfoliated, using the gauze first around the face and my neck
  3. Then rotated the pad using the smoother side to pick up the remaining debris left on my skin 
  4. I rinsed with warm water 
  5. And followed by your daily night time regime

*You can use them once or twice a week, depending on your skin type

I felt my skin a little smoother because of the exfoliator and woke up the next day seeing my skin a tad bit clearer but still had some minor blemishes. I will use them again this week to see if my skin continues to get smoother and clearer. 

Who has tried this product? What are your thoughts? 

Until next time................. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...