Thursday, July 26, 2018

Sip & Shop at Tattered Trading in Long Beach

Hi Guys!! 
Yesterday @SoCalBlogger Babes and I were invited to attend a "Sip & Shop" event at Tattered Trading in Long Beach, CA.  


Traffic wasn't fun getting there but the experience made it all better. I've never been to this store before so  I was excited and ready to shop. You can buy gently used clothing pieces or even sell your clothing and get cash for it.  The owner was so nice and sweet. We were greeted with Champagne and some goodies to snack on while we shopped in-store. 




I, of course, went looking for jeans. I girl can never have too many pairs of jeans. I love me a good pair of jeans and that's exactly what I found. I also browsed around  the shoe and dresses area but didn't find anything that I liked so I headed down to the t-shirts which I was happy and found a couple t-shirts for my comfy days. I can't wait to show you guys in an outfit post soon.


 Overall, this was fun and I enjoy hanging out with my blogger babes. Had the pleasure of meeting new bloggers in the Long Beach area which was awesome. 

Thank you Tattered Trading for having us! It was a pleasure and can't wait to go back. If you are ever in the Long Beach, CA area make sure to stop by and pay them a visit. They have so many name brand labels at such good prices!


Sneak Peak and they also gave us a little goodie bag. Inside they had socks, a candle, and a cute tape. 

Until next time.............. Xoxo 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...