Monday, July 16, 2018

Tasting at Taco Brat and OOTD!

First of all, how cute is my outfit? 

I wore this Shein Mesh Panel Velvet Top from Shein paired with white jeans from Aeropostale. This top had a nice cut-out with mesh material and it was super comfortable. It's true to size and the material is velvet, which is so on trend right now! It was the perfect outfit for a tasting I attended. 


Mesh Panel Velvet Top from Shein 
White Skinny Jeans from Aeropostale
Loafers from Target 



Yesterday, my SoCal blogger babes and I had the pleasure to attend a tasting at Taco Brat. It's a nice quaint taco shop in Costa Mesa, CA. It's not a typical taco shop, it's where tacos and sausages come together. They have so many delicious menu items, you won't be able to choose just one. The chef and staff brought us a variety of their best menu items, and guys, they are super tasty and full of yummy goodness. 

On deck, we had: 
Germexican Nachos 


Bacon Chedder and Jalapeno Sausage Flauta

Jalapeno Business 

Bavarian Pretzel (my favorite) 

Their assortment of tacos in corn and flour tortillas: 


Coconut Shrimp Appetizer (another favorite option)


For dessert we enjoyed some Churro Balls served with chocolate dipping sauce: 


Everything was so delicious, you guys have to stop by if you live in Orange County. Thank you @tacobrat for everything! 

Until next time...... Xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...