Sunday, July 8, 2018

Date Night Outfit!

Hi Guys,

As parents, we rarely get to have some "hubby and me" time. It's always as a family, which don't get me wrong, I treasure those moments but I also want to maintain that marriage sparkle.

So when hubby and I do get a chance to hangout, we always take advantage, even if it's 30 mins. We decided to just go out to the Anaheim Packing house for dinner. It was so relaxing and shared an adult conversation and you know me, I'm always dressed for any occasion.




I received this beautiful jumpsuit from Shein, I was amazed at how well it fit. I got it in a medium and it fit like a glove. My favorite jumper also because it's in black and you all know that's my favorite color! I added some yellow tassel earrings from Victor and Marc. They just made the outfit, pop!!! 


Until next time......... Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...