Thursday, July 19, 2018

New July Favorites !

Hi Guys, 

A quick post about some new beauty items I've been obsessed with. It's only three items but I have to rave about them!  

I recently rediscovered this lipgloss from my makeup drawer. It's an oldie product but I haven't stopped wearing it recently. This was a ColourPop x IluvSarahii Collaboration a while back. It's the perfect nude lipgloss without being so tacky and washing me out. It's in the Shade CurvII. 


And now, the most recent items that have joined my family are these two items. One is the Too Faced Peach Kiss Moisture Matte Longwear lipstick in Shade Sunday Funday and second is this Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Foil Freestyle Highlighter Duo in Shade Sand Castle and Mint'd Mojito. This highlighter duo is so pigmented, you can see it a mile away!!! I'm serious. 

It's never too much makeup you can own! 

Until next time............. Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...