Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Fourth of July Inspo !

Happy Tuesday, everyone! 

Who's excited for tomorrow? We are hosting a BBQ at our house and I'm trying to finish up the last minute items for decorations, and everything else I need in order to make this BBQ successful. 


On the menu, of course, Burgers, Hot Dogs, a green salad, a fruit salad of course and plenty of desserts for the family! Before planning an event, I always make sure to check out Pinterest. This is perfect because it gives so you many ideas and gets you inspired by looking at everyone's projects. 




I wanted to get ideas on making quick and easy desserts for the family and I was definitely able to get ideas! 




Can't wait to celebrate with family and friends, also, don't forget to check out my Instagram for pictures and video! 

Until next time................ Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...