Monday, July 30, 2018

Pineapples at the Park !


This weekend @SoCalBloggerBabes hosted a nice intimate event at the park called "Pineapples at the Park". It was a really cool event where we were able to mingle, meet other bloggers in the Orange County area and shop local vendors. They really did go out of their way to make everyone feel at home and welcoming.

They had some vendors, activities to where we were able to decorate a pineapple and make a bracelet to take home. The goodie bag was awesome too! I'm glad I was able to partake in this event and was able to enjoy it with my daughter. She loved it so much! 




Baked goods from ThirdMoon Bakery 


Goodie Bag 



Vendors 
Checka #ShopChecka 




Happy Monday and hope everyone is having a great start to their week so far. 

Until next time............. Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...