Monday, July 9, 2018

Two-Piece Lover!

Hi Guys, 

Happy Monday! Today I'm showcasing some of my favorite two-piece sets from Shein. I've been seeing a lot of OOTD's with two-pieces and I'm loving it. 

You guys know, I'm mostly shopping online on Shein because of their affordable prices and the variety of designs and pieces they have. 

Here is what I found, can't wait to get my hands on some of these: 


1. SHEIN Ruffle Detail Tropical Top And Belted Pants Set, shop here 


2. Knot Front Floral Cami with Shorts, shop here


3. Knot Back Geo Print Halter Top With Shorts, shop here


4. Off Shoulder Random Print Top With Shorts, shop here 


5. Frill Trim Striped Tube Top With Shorts, shop here


I'm totally loving all of these. Which one is your favorite? I'm going for 1 & 3 . 

Until next time.............. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...